When we talk about data protection best practices, we recommend that customers follow the “3-2-1 rule“: 3 copies of any data, on 2 different media, with at least 1 copy in a remote location. This is an effective strategy to greatly enhance the availability of precious data, but requires at least two sites.
- Powered by Veeam
- Continuity Environment
- Modern backup architecture
- Built-in WAN acceleration
- Forever incremental backups, and GFS retention policies.
- End-to-end encryption encrypting data in transit
- 9×5 4Hr Response general support, 24×7 Emergency support