The benefits of the cloud are clear. You get added flexibility and easy access to additional resources. The converging trends of big data, modern apps, private & public cloud, and bring-your-own-device represent real opportunities for IT to deliver more efficiencies and new value back to their businesses. To help you do that, the Microsoft Cloud Platform brings together on-premises solutions with a cloud platform to create a hybrid, highly-responsive, and accessible solution.
The Microsoft Cloud OS spans your data centre environments, service provider data centres, and Windows public Azure, enabling you to easily and cost-effectively cloud optimize your business.
- Self-service cloud services
- Agile Usage based pricing
- Cloud Elasticity & Scalability
- Workload Mobility
- Application focussed
- Built on Microsoft Hyper-V
- Consumption based pay-as-you-so model
- Data is kept in South Africa