Microsoft® Lync™ ushers in a connected user experience transforming every communication into an interaction that is more collaborative, engaging, and accessible from anywhere. For IT, the benefits are equally powerful, with a highly secure and reliable system that works with existing tools and systems for easier management, lower cost of ownership, smoother deployment and migration, and greater choice and flexibility.
Microsoft Unified Communications takes disparate business communication applications and devices and ties them together under a single platform creating a whole new level of efficiency and workforce mobility.
When you sign up for FirstNet SaaS-based Unified Communications, you get all of the advantages of an on-premise UC solution. The only difference is that your system is supported by our resources, not yours.
- Monthly SaaS model
- A single interface unites voice communications
- Instant Messaging & IM pressence
- Audio & video, and Web conferencing
- Desktop & Application Sharing
- Use the device you want
- Lync federation extends UC securely over the Internet using Lync or Skype
Benefits to your business
- Reduced infrastructure & Support costs
- A simpler solution to deploy and manage
- Service is managed by FirstNet
- Operational efficiency
- Workforce mobility
- More Effective and Immediate Communication
- Virtual Meetings Rooms
Request a quote
Become a Reseller